Since I live in Kentucky, I decided to write this post. Heres the top 7 places in Kentucky that I’ve been to:
- Lost River Cave– One of my favorite places in Kentucky, Lost river cave has a large part in the civil war, It served as shelter for both the confederate and union troops. It’s a great place to go hiking, caving, boating and more. The cave is located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Mammoth Cave National Park– The longest know cave in the world, Mammoth Cave with over 400 miles of caverns is quite a sight to see. It’s a good place to go hiking, camping, caving and more. It is located in west central Kentucky.
- Historic Rail Park and Train Museum– A great place to go to learn the history of L&N railroad, you can actually go inside a train? from the 18 hundreds! The museum is located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Abraham Lincoln’s birthplace– You can actually go inside the one room cabin where Abraham Lincoln was born. Plus it’s free! The park is located in Hodgenville, Kentucky.
- Newport Aquarium– With lots of things to do from walking over a rope bridge with sharks right below you to watching penguins waddle around, the Newport Aquarium is a great place to have a travel adventure! Tickets are pretty expensive though.
By Ltshears – Own work, Public Domain, Link
- Dinosaur World– A great place to go to see real size dinosaurs. Dinosaur World offers fun exhibits for everyone. Pretty good prices and dogs are allowed.
- National Corvette Museum– This fun hands on museum is based on the Chevrolet Corvette, a popular American sport car.
Well, That’s my top 7 places to go in Kentucky. There’s many more great places to go in Kentucky but these are my favorites. Questions, suggestion or comments? Just post them right down in the comment section right down there! Until next post, Adventurer Tony over and to the adventure! ?