Since I live in Michigan, I decided to write Boy’s Adventure Club’s first travel post about the ten best places to visit in Michigan.
- Lansing – Lansing is a good place to start off. The capitol of Michigan is the fifth biggest city in Michigan and houses a lot of good buildings to visit, even too many to list!
- Michigan state capitol – this building is actually in Lansing, which makes sense as it being the state capitol building in Michigan’s capitol city.
- Mackinac island – a great vacation destination (hey, that rhymes) with the best fudge and horse drawn carriages you’ll ever find! (Pretty expensive though)
- Grand Rapids – the second biggest city in Michigan, after Detroit. Frederik Meijer Gardens is a good place in Grand Rapids to visit, sort of an interactive museum and zoo with a big outdoor sculpture park.
- Detroit – the car making city with The Henry Ford museum and historical Greenfield village.
- Holland – The Big Red lighthouse and Tulip time festival are here.
- Kalamazoo – Lots of parks, museums, and history in this great town.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes – You can go camping, hiking, and see beautiful dunes here. They are right by Lake Michigan and lots of wonderful beaches.
- Pictured rocks national lake shore – Right by Lake Superior with natural rocks that look like paintings.
- Metamora – A great place to go camping, fishing and swimming with lots of lakes around.
I think these are the ten best places to visit in Michigan but there are many more great places to go. Travel to Michigan! Random Paul, back to totallyrandompaul.com! Any Questions or comments? Just post them in the comments section, right over there.